- Tour of Facility (Optional)
- Interview with Administrator
- Complete Online Registration and Submit Registration
- Fees (Non-Refundable)
Cut-off Dates (Strictly Enforced)
- A child must be 3 years old by September 1 and fully potty trained to enter K3
- A child must be 4 years old by September 1 to enter K4
- A child must be 5 years old by September 1 to enter K5
All Kindergarten through 6th grade students must have on file at the school:
- Proof of 5th year physical state health form
- Immunization certificate with completed 5 year boosters: DTP, Polio, MMR, Hepatitis B and Varicella
All 7th Grade and above students must have on file at the school:
- Immunization certificate with proof of vaccination against: Hepatitis B, a second dose of MMR and a Tetanus-diphtheria Booster within the last 5 years.
- Florida statute 232.032
- Florida statute 232.0315
All Students Entering CPCS Must Have the Following on File:
- Birth Certificate
- Physical dated within 2 years (yearly if participating in sports)
- Up-to-date immunization records
All students, K5 through 12th Grades, are required to wear uniforms from Educational Outfitters.
*No other uniforms are accepted or authorized.