Executive Board Members
Chater IV – Duties of the School Board Members
The School Board shall perform the following duties:
- Determine school policy and see that it is executed in harmony with the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.
- The employment and termination of the Administrator(s),Principals, Business Administrator, and Assistant Principals to carry out the school policies and procedures.
- Approve ways and means for obtaining the necessary funds for operating the school and determine how these funds should be distributed.
- Promote the cause of Christian education in the community.
- Each member of School Board must serve on at least one standing committee during each year of his or her term.